The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 is a professional and automatic pre-filter system. It's a mechanical filter, mechanical filtration is the first step in the filtering process. The task is to remove faeces and other particles from the water before they break down in ammonia or nitrite. Smaller particles are harder to capture and result in adverse water quality conditions. Organic loading increases bacterial growth, reduces the biological filter performance and decreases water quality. The Green Line RDF 30 remove these faeces and particles from the water and discharges them to the sewer. The filter works fully automatically and is suitable for aquaculture systems, hydroponics systems, fish farms and is very popular under koi pond owners. Cleaning the filter yourself is a thing of the past.
The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 has three inlets and two outlets. Water flows trough the inlets into the filter. Then the water is filtered through the periphery of the drum and particles are carefully separated from the water through the special cell structure of the filter panel. As solids build up on the filter panel, the automatic system starts rotating the drum and initiates the cleaning process. Solids are gently rinsed off the filter panel with the special stainless steel nozzles and collected in the waste trough and discharged. These nozzles are fed by a stainless steel high pressure pump that is build inside the filter. The filtration continues on clean filter panel during the rinse process, this allowing a continuous filtration process. This cycle is repeated as often as necessary and fully automatic! Our unique design of the filter panels prevents fragmentation through careful handling of the solids. This high filtration efficiency is essential in optimizing water quality parameters. The Aqua Exclusive™ Green Line RDF 30 comes standard with a 70 micron filter panel, but can easily changed with a finer or coarser filter panel.
This RDF (Rotary Drum Filter) is a part of the Aqua Excluisve Green Line. With the launch of the Aqua Exclusive™ Green Line, we bring a professional and complete automatic filter line to the market. A very efficient en compact filter line with the latest techniques in the field of water purification. This premium filter line offers exceptional performance with very low energy consumption. Cleaning your filter is a thing of the past! The Aqua Exclusive Green Line consists of a rotary drum filter, biological filter and uv-c system. This filter line can remove large and small particles in a quick mechanical way with the drum filter, removes ammonia, nitrite and nitrate with the bio filter and kills bacteria, viruses and even fungi with UV! This filter line ensures clean and clear water and is fully automatic with little to no maintenance! The filters are delivered ready-to-use and only need to be connected. Proudly made in the Netherlands.
The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 (Rotary Drum Filter) is popular on koi ponds because it offers several advantages compared to other filtration systems. Some of the reasons why this RDF is popular among koi pond owners include:
1. High-Quality Design: The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 is known for its high-quality design and construction. It is handmade in the Netherlands with the utmost care and precision from high quality materials and is built to last, making it a reliable choice for koi pond owners.
2. Efficient Filtration: The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 offers highly efficient filtration performance, effectively removing faeces and other particles from the water. This results in optimal water conditions and healthy fish.
3. Low Maintenance: The self-cleaning design of the Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 means that it requires relatively low maintenance compared to other filtration systems. This makes it an attractive option for busy koi pond owners who don't have a lot of time to spend maintaining their equipment.
4. Space-saving: The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 is compact and space-saving, making this filter a great option for koi pond owners with limited space.
5. Cost-effective: The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 is cost-effective compared to other filtration systems, especially when considering their long lifespan and low maintenance requirements.
6. Professional use: The Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 is made for professional use, this filter meets the highest standard.
7. Worldwide shipping & fast delivery: We can ship the Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30 worldwide and deliver it to your door because we have good agreements with DHL Express and Fedex. On average, the transport only takes 2-5 business days. Aqua Exclusive offers FREE SHIPPING for Europe, UK, Canada and USA!
8. Good Customer Support: Aqua Exclusive is known for providing excellent customer support to its customers. They offer expert advice and support to help customers get the most from their filter and ensure that it operates effectively and efficiently.
These advantages make the Aqua Exclusive™ Green Line RDF 30 (Rotary Drum Filter) a popular choice among koi pond owners who want to keep their ponds clean and clear while minimizing maintenance and costs. If you have any questions about the Aqua Exclusive Green Line RDF 30, feel free to ask our support team. You can easily ask all your questions via the live chat. Would you rather to visit our company or speak to someone by phone? No problem, we are available 24/7!
Team Aqua Exclusive
All Aqua Exclusive products come with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty and lifetime customer support. We have a special customer service that is available 24/7 for all your technical questions!
We're disappointed if you're not completely satisfied with your Aqua Exclusive purchase. We take a lot of pride in our products and service! If you are experiencing a problem with one of our products, please let us know. Our team is also available for all your technical questions! If you run into problems during the installation, you can contact someone from our support team by live chat, phone or email, they are 24/7 available to help you.
Are you unable to install your filter yourself or if you need help with the installation. No worries, we have a global network of dealers and companies that have experience with our filter systems, they are happy to help you.
Questions? Comments? Experience some world class customer support when you contact our support team by clicking on the "Chat Online" link at the top right. We'd love to hear from you!
Team Aqua Exclusive
We take a lot of pride in our products and service. Our team works constantly with our carriers to improve our packing. Most filters are shipped in custom-made wooden boxes.
We ship our products worldwide and offer free shipping for Europe, Canada, UK and the United States. (Only for filters, not for small parts)
We do our best to pack your order as well as possible. Is something damaged during transport? Don't worry, your shipment is fully insured. Contact our support team and they will solve this as soon as possible. We will pick up the damaged product and change it for a new one, free of charge!